2008年7月30日星期三

Change, Confirm, Reject!

I am glad to telling all my friend, I will change my work from college IT technician to airport loading supervisor, big different right? I think so, in this period, I had interviewed 2 jobs, first is CX flight attendant, but after 1st interview I haven't received any news about future interview, then I had HAS phone call to invite me to interview for airport loading supervisor. That great, HAS gave offer to me, and I accept for sure, cos I like to learn more about management task more and more, but at that time CX call me for 2nd interview, so confuse! I will reject it, and put my 100% power to my new job, hope I can stay over 1 year, cos it is very hard working, I will work on airport ramp under sun, rain and typhoon. If you take plane to other place, just to say hi to hard working xavier, I will be there!

沒有留言: